September 10, 2022
New Franklin Service Garage
6523 Hampsher Road
New Franklin, OH 44216
Auction of City Property
Saturday, September 10, 2022
The City of New Franklin will hold a public auction for the sale of unneeded personal property.
The City of New Franklin will hold a public auction for the sale of unneeded personal property. Items valued over $1,000 include:
- Stryker MX Pro R3 Rugged Cots (3)
- 2004 Ford F-350 Truck (135,000 miles)
- 2003 Ford F-150 Truck (56,263 miles, mechanical issues)
- 2011 Exmark Zero Turn Mower (mechanical issues)
- 1998 Wood Chuck Chipper (mechanical issues)
- Boss Snow Plow (mechanical issues)
Additional items include: office furniture and equipment, lawn and maintenance equipment, radio communication equipment, medical equipment, and more.
Everything must be paid in full on day of the auction. Only cash, cashier's check, or credit/debit card payments accepted. Everything is sold "AS IS, WHERE IS." There shall be no guarantees of any kind, regardless of any statement of condition that may be made from any auction staff, both verbally or written. Bidder shall be responsible for his/her own inspection and information and shall rely solely on such.